Krista Hoefle is an artist and gamer from the Midwest. She exhibits her work nationally, and is represented by Aron Packer Projects (Chicago). Recent exhibitions and screenings include:
- The New Orleanian, Heron Arts (San Francisco).
- Choose your own Adventure solo show, artLab at the Krasl Art Center (St. Joseph, MI).
- RESPAWN: The Scourge at Rush Rhees, Sage Art Center & Rush Rhees Library Galleries, University of Rochester (Rochester, NY).
- Uncanny Congruencies group exhibition, Palmer Museum of Art (Penn State University, PA).
- LVL-UP! performance, Art in Odd Places Festival (Indianapolis, IN)
- Jason Lahr vs. Krista Hoefle, Krista Hoefle vs. Jason Lahr, Goshen College’s Hershberger Galleries (Goshen, IN).
- LVL-GRNDR solo exhibition, Packer Schopf Gallery (Chicago, IL)
- The Almost Metal Collective group exhibition at A+D Gallery, Columbia College (Chicago, IL)
- Mystery Science, a two-person exhibition with Edie Fake at Tryk Tryk Tryk Gallery (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Two Minute Film Festival at the Carnegie Museum of Art (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Paper City and X at Mixed Greens Gallery (NYC).
Krista has had artist residencies at Anchor Graphics (Chicago, IL) and The Experimental Television Center (Owego, NY), and was a Visiting Artist at the Sage Art Center, University of Rochester (Rochester, NY) and the University of Tennessee (Knoxville, TN). Her work has been reviewed in regional and national publications such as Sculpture Magazine, Art Papers, The Wall Street Journal and TimeOut Chicago.
For more information, see Krista's CV.